Dish TV thanks you for your recent Dish TV product purchase.
For your benefit, we recommend that you keep the original invoice or receipt in a safe place and show them to the retailer or place of purchase whenever a warranty repair is necessary.
Dish TV Consumer Warranty:
Dish TV warrant this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the conditions set forth below.
- The warranty is valid for a period of one year from the date of first purchase.
- The warranty is only valid in New Zealand.
- In the event that this product fails to function properly during the warranty period, Dish TV will make this product capable of operating for the purpose of which it was designed, without charging for labour or parts.
- All warranty claims will require you to return the product to our address.
- The obligations of Dish TV are limited to the repair of defective parts. Costs and risks of transport to the retailer as well as removal and installation of the product, and any other costs directly or indirectly related to its repair, are not covered by warranty.
- All repairs performed by non-authorized repair shops will not be reimbursed. If such repairs damage this product, such damage will not be covered by this warranty.
- This warranty is not applicable to cases outside defects in materials and workmanship, in particular, it does not cover:
- the replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- damage caused by accidents, negligence, modifications, improper use or installation, such as providing insufficient ventilation.
- damage caused by lightning, water, fire, acts of war, incorrect mains voltages or any other cause beyond the control of Dish TV.
- products whose serial number has been removed, defaced or is illegible.
- This warranty is offered to any person who has legally obtained possession of this product within the warranty period.