Dish TV FAQ Please type keywords into the search bar.
Ref: T1050, S7090, S8200, T2200, T1020, S7070r
Ref T1000, T2200, T1050
More details on Freeviews Website. FreeviewPlus Requires a internet connections to access.Ref: T2200, S8200 , S8100, T2100, S8300
1. Press the RED button to load FreeviewPlus. You'll see the mini guide.
2. Press the RED button again to load the MENU.
3. Tap the RIGHT ARROW key to navigate across the MENU to SETTINGS (the 'gear' icon)
4. Tap the DOWN ARROW key to navigate to MINI GUIDE: CHANNEL CHANGE TIMEOUT.
5. Tap the LEFT ARROW key until OFF is displayed.
6. Tap the RETURN key until you go back to live TV, or press the EXIT key.
Now you won't see the mini guide pop up each time you change channel. You can still access FreeviewPlus by pressing the RED button any time!
Ref: S8200 , S8100, S8300
Ref: S7010PVR, S8200, S8100, S7070rHD, T2200, T2100.