- Chipset: Ralink RT5370
- USB 2.0/1.1 interface
- IEEE 802.11n (draft), 802.11g, 802.11b
- Data rate: 802.11n up to 150Mbps
- Data rate: 802.11g up to 54Mbps
- Data rate: 802.11b up to 11Mbps
- Data security: 64/128 bit WEP Encryption, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES
The DishTV USB Wifi dongle is designed to provide wifi internet connection capability to these models of Freeview receiver with no driver required. The driver is built-in to the Freeview receiver, just plug and play.
- DishTV aerialBox-mini T1000
- DishTV aerialBox-DVD T5050
Although we supply this USB Wifi dongle specifically for our Freeview receivers listed above, it comes with a driver CD with drivers for Win7, Vista, XP, Linux and Mac OS X. With the appropriate drivers loaded via the CD this dongle will work on laptops and computers.
This device is not specifically designed to be used with any Freeview receivers except those listed above. Other Freeview receivers are unlikely to have the drivers for this device.