- Chipset: Ralink RT5370
- USB 2.0/1.1 interface
- IEEE 802.11n (draft), 802.11g, 802.11b
- Data rate: 802.11n up to 150Mbps
- Data rate: 802.11g up to 54Mbps
- Data rate: 802.11b up to 11Mbps
- Data security: 64/128 bit WEP Encryption, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES
The DishTV USB Wifi dongle is designed to provide wifi internet connection capability to these models of Freeview receiver with no driver required. The driver is built-in to the Freeview receiver, just plug and play.
- DishTV aerialBox-mini T1000
- DishTV aerialBox-DVD T5050
Although we supply this USB Wifi dongle specifically for our Freeview receivers listed above, it comes with a driver CD with drivers for Win7, Vista, XP, Linux and Mac OS X. With the appropriate drivers loaded via the CD this dongle will work on laptops and computers.
NOTE: This device is not specifically designed to be used with any Freeview receivers except those listed above. Other Freeview receivers are unlikely to have the drivers for this device.