This pack is used for replacing older LNBs on satellite dishes when the existing LNB uses a different sized holder.
The LNB will need to be correctly adjusted to the satellite and the SF95 meter is provided for this. Please read the instructions here before purchasing to decide whether you have the necessary skills to complete the installation yourself.
The SF95 Satellite Finder Meter is ideal for the DIY satellite dish installer.
- Provides a visual scale and audio tone
- No batteries needed, never goes flat
- Goes inline between the receiver and dish/lnb
- LEDs on the front panel indicate 18v, 13v, 22khz
- Comes with the short F to F connector cable
If you do not feel up to a DIY installation, you can purchase this pack without the meter (see related products below) and arrange for your local installer to do the job.
Please note: From what we understand SKY continues to own all the dishes they install. This will be written into any contract signed when the dish is installed. If you choose to replace a faulty LNB on a SKY dish please bear this in mind.