To Load the channel data files onto your S7010PVR you will need to follow these steps.
First you will need to identify which revision of S7010PVR you have. The easiest method to do this is by checking the back of your receiver.
The revision 1 unit has both LNB in and LOOP out connections as in this picture
The revision 2 unit has only the LNB in connection as in this picture
Second you will need to identify what your current LNB setting is
- Press the Menu button to bring up the main menu
- Press the left arrow until the Installation menu is displayed then press OK
- Select the “My Dish” menu and press OK
- Select “Optus D1” from the satellites list and press OK
- Note down what the “LNB Low Frequency” setting is (either 10750 or 11300)
Once you have this detail you can follow these steps to load the channel data.
Insert the Flash drive you have extracted the channel data files onto into the USB port on the front of the receiver.
- Press the Exit button 3 times to return to the Installation menu
- Select "SW Update" and press OK
- Select "Update by USB" and press OK
- Select the file that corresponds to your LNB frequency and revision eg "10750Mhz Rev1.0 S7010PVR Channel update" and press OK
The receiver will now load the channel data and restart. If you get a "Check Header Error" you have selected the wrong revision for your receiver, select the other revision and press OK.
Once the receiver has restart you should have signal and all channels should be located correctly. If you have no signal it is most likely you have selected the wrong LNB frequency file.